Loft is here for you during the global pandemic
What can I expect?
As we return to Loft Fitness, the number one priority is keeping you and our staff safe. Listed below are our new policies, procedures and precautions. Please take a moment to read all the details. There will be a quiz!
If you are not ready to return to the gym and plan to continue your home workouts, we support you. We will continue offering our daily ‘Loft Remote WODs‘ via Zoom as well as socially-distanced outdoor fitness classes.
- Classes resumed Monday, June 22nd!
- There will be two classes running at Loft Fitness during each class time. One in the Loft (4 athletes) and one on the Main Floor (5 athletes).
- Classes are 45 minutes long with a 15-minute cleaning and sanitizing period.
- Please maintain 6 feet of distance from all other athletes and coaches before, during and after class.
- Class schedules are available on the Wodify App or on the classes page.
- You must register ahead of time for class. Your coach will check you in to class upon arrival.
- Class sign-ups will open 24 hours in advance and close 1 hour before the class start time.
- Cancellations: Please cancel your reservation to allow athletes to fill our limited spots.
- Please sign the Covid-19 waiver either online or when you come for your first class.
- “Loft Pods” – Yes! You will have your own designated Loft Pod for the entire class.
- Athletes are required to wear a mask upon entrance and until settled into their Loft Pod. A mask is required to be worn post WOD and through exit.
- In your 150 sq ft Loft Pod you will have everything you need for class.
- We will sanitize before entering the Loft Pod and sanitize equipment when done with workout.
- Hand sanitizer will be available in the gym.
- Please limit the belongings you bring with you. Lockers and lobby areas are not available. Anything you bring into the gym with you will stay in your Loft Pod.
- Bathrooms are available. Showers are not. Please wash your hands after bathroom use.
- Bring your own water bottles. Bottle filler station is open.
- No towel service.
- Please limit your time in the gym to 10 minutes before and after class.
- Retail is open!
- Health screens and temperature checks will take place for staff before their shift.
- Staff and coaches will wear masks.
- Staff and coaches will sanitize equipment between classes in addition to athletes sanitizing equipment after use.
- All equipment and commonly used surfaces will be cleaned regularly with a CDC approved disinfectant.
We’re in This Together
If you aren’t feeling well, have a cough, fever or symptoms of COVID-19, please don’t attend class for 14 days or until you’ve tested negative.